Thursday, May 1, 2008

Technical difficulties and TWD

I didn't realize just how much I look forward to reading people's blogs until I couldn't for a couple days.  I know that my internet provider was doing some scheduled maintenance Monday night, but my connection never came back!  I wasn't able to finally get it straightened out until last night.  Very frustrating.

Unfortunately, that is very typical of how my life has been going for the past week or so.  As result, I was not able to complete this week's Tuesdays with Dorie recipe.  I was really disappointed to miss out, since the Fluted Polenta and Ricotta Cake was chosen by Caitlin of Engineer Baker.  I absolutely love reading her blog.  At some point when life calms down a bit, I will definitely have to make this cake.  In the meantime, you can read about many wonderful versions of this cake by checking out the blogroll at Tuesdays with Dorie.

No comments:

Post a Comment