Monday, November 26, 2012

Aromatherapy


I love the smell of bread baking.  It always puts me in a good mood.  There's just something so satisfying about making my own bread.  This recipe is a favorite of mine, in part because it's made all by hand--no mixer involved.  It was a good choice for a lazy afternoon while I was home with a sick kiddo.  I usually prefer rolls for sandwiches, but sometimes a hearty white sandwich bread is just want you need or want.  I had a variation on a grilled cheese sandwich for dinner, and it was delicious.  If you'd like to try this Simple Milk Loaf for yourself, my friend Nancy has the recipe on her bread blog.

2 comments:

  1. I can practically taste that perfect white bread. *sigh* I think I'll try this recipe this week. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Milk Loaf makes the best grilled cheese sandwiches I've ever eaten! And the toast isn't too shabby either.

    ReplyDelete