Saturday, November 8, 2008

Long overdue...


I feel really bad about putting this off for so long...  I've been lucky enough to receive several blog awards in the past couple of months, but I haven't done anything to acknowledge them or pass them on.  I swear, there just aren't enough hours in the day.  *sigh*  I still haven't really had a chance to figure out who to pass these on to, but I did at least want to thank the givers...

The first one (and I'm embarrassed to admit how long ago it was) came from Pamela of Cookies with Boys:

  
The next one was also from Pamela, and then later I received it again from Christine of Blenders Galore.  Right back at both of you!


The third award came from Nancy of The Dogs Eat the Crumbs, and I really appreciate it.  There are many excellent blogs out there, and I'm amazed that Nancy would consider me among them.  


And most recently, Lisa of Magic Sprinkles was kind enough to share this one with me.  Again, I really appreciate it that she considers my efforts to be creative.


Thank you again to all of you.  I hope to have time soon to update this and pass these awards on to some other great bloggers.  

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for you! Congrats on the many well deserved awards!

    ReplyDelete