Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day



First off, happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there! I wasn't sure how today was going to be. It's been less than two months since my mom died, and I knew that I was going to have a hard time today. It wasn't great, but it wasn't as bad as I feared. Jamie and Brianna made muffins for breakfast and spaghetti & meatballs for dinner, with minimal assistance from me. =)


And I got some cool presents! It looks like I'm going to have to rearrange my bookshelf in the kitchen again. I love my copy of Alice Medrich's Bittersweet, and I've been wanting a copy of her new Pure Dessert since it came out. And I've mentioned before how my husband likes to find interesting chocolates for me to try, so I wasn't surprised to receive some new ones. One of them is from Askinosie, which Laurie has been talking about.


And finally, my kiddos actually cooperated for some pictures.  It can be hard to get them to sit still if I'm not feeding them. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment