Saturday, June 7, 2008

Who, me?


First off, my apologies to Caitlin over at Engineer Baker.  She tagged me for this well over a week ago, and I'm just now getting around to it.  Life has been busy.  

The rules: Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

What was I doing ten years ago?
I was living in Boulder, CO.  We had just gotten back from a crazy weekend trip to Austin to try to figure out if we wanted to move to Texas.  Obviously we did end up here.  We moved in August, which was insane due to the heat and humidity.  

What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today:
1. laundry - started
2. clean as much of my house as I can manage before my in-laws get here tonight - pending
3. go to Target for cleaning supplies (see #2) & diapers - ended up being HEB (grocery store) instead
4. try to convince my children to take naps so I can work on #2 - pending
5. grocery shopping at Central Market - scheduled for this evening

5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. chocolate
2. salami
3. potato chips (if I'm in the right mood)
4. cheese
5. cheezits (see #3)

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. travel to see my family and friends more often--we don't live close to anyone
2. spend money on myself for a change
3. buy whatever books I want whenever I want
4. buy a bigger house to hold all the books (and with a fabulous kitchen, of course)
5. donate money to charity, especially medical research

Places I have lived:
somewhere on Long Island, NY
Westerville, OH
Erie, PA
Lexington, KY
Bradford, PA
Curwensville, PA
Scranton, PA
Pasadena, CA
Seattle, WA
Bellevue, WA
Boulder, CO
Austin, TX
Georgetown, TX

Jobs I have had:
Babysitter
Library page
Office drone (college work-study)
Dorm waiter
Lab temp
Catalog rep (took orders by phone)
Retail salesperson (one holiday season was more than enough)
Bank call center rep, various levels
Bank call center manager
Bank sales & service associate
Asst. branch manager - traditional bank branch
Asst. branch manager - in-store branch

Because of my tardiness in completing this, I'm not going to tag anyone.  It looks like a lot of people have already done this one.  I promise I'll do better next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment