Friday, March 13, 2009

Notebook on the road...at Dianne's


The last time I had a "notebook on the road" post was in September when we were in Pennsylvania for my sister Kate's wedding.  Today, my notebook is taking another trip--a virtual one this time.  A couple weeks ago my blogging friend Dianne of Dianne's Dishes was looking for some guests to feature on her blog this week.  Today is my turn!  So head on over to her blog to check out my post there.  And while you're there, be sure to check out all the other guest bloggers from this week as well as all the wonderful regular features of Dianne's Dishes.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for helping me out last week! I don't know if you saw or not, but your guest post was one of the featured links today on BlogHer. I mean caramel and chocolate...What's not to like? ;)

    ReplyDelete